Consumer Panel – We have a large proprietary consumer panel with presence in over 40 countries worldwide. With a deep understanding of our panellist’s profiles we can deliver the desired audience for any consumer study. At Philomath, we can target specific members of our panel to get the required respondents for our clients.
Business to Business Panel Our B2B Panel is a subset of our consumer panel. Data on roles and responsibilities for our working age respondents, whether they are partly or completely responsible for decision making within their respective departments or companies helps us target the required respondents for our clients. Not only do we have decision makers enrolled with us, we also have C Level executives which are a part of our online survey panel.
Healthcare (HCP) Panel – We have a dedicated doctors panel in 18 countries globally. A diverse variety of specialties are a part of our global panel. Specialists in our panel include.
- ENT Specialists
- General Physicians and Surgeons
- And More…
Patient Panel – In addition having access to doctors panel, we also have patients and caregivers enrolled in our panel. Patient types in our panel are:
- Liver Disease
Panel Recruitment – Philomath uses multi modal panel recruitment techniques. Our panel is recruited through:
- Telephone – through our inhouse CATI team
- Direct Emails
- Social Media
- Affiliate Websites
- Professional Associations and Societies
- Sleep Apnoea
- And More…
Panel Quality – Quality is of paramount importance for any research study. To ensure that our clients always get quality respondents for their online surveys, we have instituted the following quality controls:
- IP tagging or Geo Tagging – to check the respondent’s location against the information they have shared with us. If an IP trace is not possible, then the respondent is not enrolled for the panel.
- Fraudulent IP address are prevented from signing up to the panel
- Social Media audit
- Respondents suspected fraudulent responses, speeders or straight liners etc. are red flagged and tracked. If more than 2 such instances are observed, then they are delisted from the panel. Our panel management teams maintain a database of such respondents to prevent a signup in the future.
- Respondents are incentivized to keep their information updated and monitor the respondent profile against the surveys they are taking. This also helps us weed out fraudulent respondents from our panel.
- Additionally, where possible for B2B and Healthcare respondents, we call their place of business as a mode of verification. We also use information available in the public domain through social media, official websites etc. to verify the respondents information.